GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO KEEP YOU SAFE
While COVID-19 has changed many things, one thing has remained the same-our commitment to your safety.
We have installed seven state-of-the-art Surgically Clean Air units, which have a 6-stage purification process to capture and destroy 99% of airborne particles, including allergens, bacteria, and most importantly, viruses. This advanced air treatment provides a level of purification far beyond OSHA standards.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
In addition to all of the equipment and procedure changes we have made, there are some changes for you, the patient, as well.
- We will send out a COVID-19 symptom questionnaire via text to be filled out prior to your appointment.
- When you come to an appointment, please stay in your car and call us to check in.
- We ask that you wear a face mask when entering the building, as required by the CDC.
- Upon entry, you will be met by a clinical team member, asked to sanitize your hands, and they will take your temperature and oxygen saturation.
- Appointments are being managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask that only patients enter the office, and spouses, friends, etc. remain in the car. If the patient is a minor, they may be accompanied into the office by ONE adult.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Please click the links on this page for informational videos regarding our new check-in procedure and added safety precautions.We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we've taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Finally, we want to say thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and are proud to provide you with safe, comfortable care.